Saturday, November 10, 2012

skinny bones.


I absolutely love this time of year.  September and October are probably my most favorite months of the whole year. I love fall.  One thing that I always love to do is visit a pumpkin patch or two.  This year we went with my family!  We went to a little one this year, and it was great!  The kids loved it.


My niece by the tilted house...such a funny feeling!

The "mad cow" ride.  The kids loved it!

(And Sara did too:)


Eva with her Grandpa

My little girl.


Oops...where did Eva go?


We had a lot of fun in the corn maze!  It was huge! 

Grandma and Eva


She does this all the time...and usually has two fistfuls of hair. :)

So happy to be the mom of these two.



This was a huge hit with the boys...so much fun!

On the hayrack ride!

what a little stud.



We went over to my sister's afterwards for dinner...

and celebrated my Mom's birthday with banana boats in the bonfire and pumpkin cake!

1 comment:

Cherry Warrick said...

Such fun pictures, Carrie - of a very fun day! (Enjoying seeing your posts these days!)