Wednesday, December 19, 2012

instagram.

I think I like instagram a little too much.  I could post pictures on that dang site all day long.  It is so easy and quick and I love how it just captures the little moments of our day.  I love using it as a journal/scrapbook of sorts...recording moments and memories through these cute little square images.  Here's a few from the past week...



1.  We made marshmallow snowmen!  I made these when I was little...they are so easy and are a great snack to make in the winter.  Cruz loved them!
2.  Oatmeal Craisin Cookies...I was part of a cookie exchange this week.  My first ever!
3. Cruz scooping the driveway for Daddy.  He told me that he wanted to surprise Daddy and scoop for him.  He kept cracking me up because he kept saying he had to "get to work".  And then I really laughed when I was bundling him all up...he told me that he was the "winter man".  What a little ham.

We are in the middle of a blizzard!  The wind is howling, the snow is swirling, and we are warm and snug in our little house with our Christmas lights shining.  We were so hoping for snow and are excited to be stuck in the house for a couple days.  Preschool has already been called off for tomorrow!  My gifts have been bought and we've got groceries...so bring it on!  :)

1 comment:

Cherry Warrick said...

Yes, Instagram is much fun - I love seeing your photos there! And great idea to put them in a post, too! Love the snowy, wintery day - inside a warm house, getting ready for Christmas. :-)