This little girl is 2 months old already.
You are changing so much! But yet, when I hold you, you still feel like my tiny little baby. You still scrunch up your legs and arch your back when I pick you up. I don't want that to end. Love it.
You are our sunshine. You are full of smiles and are such a happy baby.
You now smile directly at your brother. It's obvious that you recognize him. So cute!
You are still sleeping great and giving this mommy lots of rest.
You make the cutest little noises. Your coos make us laugh...you are trying so hard to talk to us!
You now weigh 12 pounds 9 oz, and are 24 inches long.
You are just starting to drool. You have bubbles on your lips a lot!
People say you look like your mommy, and your brother.
You like to be held upright...you don't like the newborn cradle hold.
You are seriously so cute. Your daddy and I think you are the sweetest thing.
You do have some lungs on you though. Boy when you get mad, we know it!
You love to hang out in your moby wrap, snuggles up close to Mommy. Oh, and Mommy likes that, too. :)








2 comments:
Carrie, these photos (and the write-up) are adorable! I would really love to have a few of these in full resolution (if you don't mind) - maybe the first two, and then another one or two of your choice? So very cute!
ohhh so sweet. :)
Post a Comment