After being so sick all week, I wasn't sure how our Easter Sunday would go. Thankfully Cruz woke up fever-free and seemed just fine. So we ventured out to Relevant. What a great day - thank you, Jesus, for this wonderful day which means so much to us. We are so thankful for what you did for us on the cross so many years ago. May we live each day remembering what you have done, and letting it transform our lives.
We went to HyVee for lunch and then spent the afternoon getting ready for...the cream can. Tyler already did a fabulous job writing a blog post about the cream can. You can read about it here. Even though it was disappointing, and a waste of money, it created such an awesome memory. We are still laughing about it to this day. And I love that we get to share this memory with some of our closest friends.
Here are a few pictures I snapped of the kids. I'm disappointed we didn't get a family picture this year, but at least I got some of the kids...Cruz in his fancy suit from MaMa and Eva in her first Easter dress.

Cruz had just woken up from his nap, and found his basket from the Easter Bunny!
Opening his present from MaMa and PaPa Jackson...what a cutie.
So fun...love these two so very much.
Hunting for Easter eggs in the backyard with some friends...
The cream can explosion. This was my view after hearing the explosion from the backyard and running up front. I'm so glad no one was hurt! We were so sad to see our Easter dinner all over the driveway...but the laughs were worth it!
A big thanks to our friend Misty...she had brought several side dishes along and then she went to go get fried chicken. So, we were able to enjoy dinner together after-all.
P.S. I was cleaning out the front lawn beds the other day and kept finding sausages! Ha!











1 comment:
I love seeing all your photos - love the ones of Cruz holding Eva, so adorable!
Post a Comment