Sunday, April 18, 2010

Easter 2010.

Cruz opening his Easter basket from us...I loved putting it together. I pray that he will know the real reason for Easter in the coming years.

Eating a fantastic Easter dinner at Mom and Dad's. Not all of the family could make it, but we had fun with those who did! Seth was also there, though he arrived a little later.

I love this picture of Cruz and his grama. He is so blessed to have such amazing grandparents...on both sides!

Looking for Easter eggs.

Family picture.

The yard/egg haven.

What fun to share the fun of looking for Easter eggs with cousins!

Trying the basket on.

He was pretty intrigued when he found out that there was stuff inside of the eggs. I had a few filled with candy, but most of them were filled with crackers, raisins, puffs, etc. Mom had done the same thing with the eggs she gave to the boys. :) They don't know what they're missing out on!


All of the grandkids love this car. This was the first time that cruz played with it...he LOVED it. I have a feeling that this will be fought over this summer.



2 comments:

amysmail32 said...

great pics!!!! ali will have to learn to share "her" car now!

vcr said...

such a cute picture of you 3! love your blog carrie, you are such a sweet little mama!!