Thursday, April 10, 2008

Blue Man Group






I got Tyler tickets to see the Blue Man Group for his birthday...we went on Sunday, March 30th.   Jared and Katie came with us.  Amy had gotten tickets for her and Joe for Joe's birthday too!  We all went out to eat beforehand at The Mattress Factory.  The show was pretty amazing.  I'm glad that we got to see them...and it's cool that they came to Omaha!  Cirque Du Soleil was performing a few days after the Blue Man Group.  I had a hard time deciding between Blue Man tickets or Cirque Du Soleil....2 pretty awesome shows so close together!  

2 comments:

Sara said...

Looks like a good time! So were you glad you chose Blue Man Group?

Carrie said...

yes, i was...tyler was pretty happy when he opened his gift. he said that he was hoping i would choose them over cirque du soleil. i think that cirque du soleil would be an awesome show though. we hope to go to the show in vegas someday. :)